Monday, September 12, 2011

Making Mimi Crazy

Hi everyone, Emma here. Want to play a game with me? It's called "Let's make my Mimi crazy." She wants to take a pretty picture of me today, but I say... no way.



Not gonna make me smile, uh uh!



Mimi makes a funny face when I do this, too. Hehehe!



This is fun! No, really!



She's bringing in reinforcements, but not even my sissies will make me smile today!



Uh oh! Mimi says she's going to save these pictures and show them to my first boyfriend! Okay...



Is this pretty enough for you, Mimi?

"Thank you, Emma, Mimi's happy now!"


3 comments:

  1. Oh bless her....she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love it when that happens. She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bonnie and Debby. I got absolutely nothing done yesterday because of her... and it was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete